- Editorial: Challenges and opportunities for multinational corporations in sustainable development
- Identification with the foreign company: the influence of CSR and consumer ethnocentrism
- Racing to the bottom, or climbing to the top? Local responses to the internationalisation of trade in the Brazilian textile and garments industry
- Improving local implementation of an MNC's global CSR strategy: the importance of stakeholders
- Orchestrating a new industrial field. The case of the Finnish wood-based bioeconomy
14 November 2017
Special issue published: "Multinationals, Sustainability and Social Change"
International Journal of Business Environment 9(3) 2017