- Environmental strategies in emerging markets as a source of competitive advantage
- Emerging differently: an examination of entrepreneurial optimism in emerging economies
- Effects of entrepreneurial opportunity on socio-economic development and economic competitiveness
- The effect of transformational obstacles on new product development by emerging market firms
- Examining how firm and institutional factors affect lean capability development of emerging market firms
7 November 2017
Special issue published: "Developing Markets as a Source of Competitive Advantage"
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets 9(4) 2017