- Comparison and relationship of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofuran levels between stack gas and fly ash samples from waste incinerators
- Surface catalysed PCDD/F formation from precursors - high PCDF yield does not indicate de novo mechanism!
- Simultaneous control of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins/dibenzofurans, polychlorinated biphenyls, and nitrogen oxide in flue gas using urea
- Oxidation of 4-bromo-4'-chlorobiphenyl, model species for forming mixed halogenated aromatic compounds
- Dioxin emission from some metallurgical processes
- Catalytic oxidation of 1,2-DCBz over V2O5/TiO2-CNTs catalysts: the effect of water
- Mechanochemical treatment of hexachlorobenzene: effect of additives
- Decomposition of trace chlorobenzene over V2O5-WO3/TiO2-based catalysts in simulated flue gas
2 November 2017
Special issue published: "Dioxins, Sources and Effects, Formation and Abatement: Part II"
International Journal of Environment and Pollution 61(3/4) 2017