- Democracy in the digital age: digital agora or dystopia
- Investigating the mobile side of e-participation
- E-voting vs. e-trust: a test bed for e-democracy in a world in crisis?
- Smart cross-border e-Gov systems: an application to refugee mobility
- TRILLION project approach on scenarios definition for citizen security services
- Advanced process simulation tool for improving the quality of decision-making in local government of the Czech Republic
- An evaluation scheme for local e-government and local e-democracy: the case of Greek municipalities
- Privacy protection of tagged multimedia content in online social networks
- Sharing secrets, revealing thoughts and feelings: perceptions about disclosure practices and anonymity in a FB university students' community
- Security policy rules and required procedures for two crucial cloud computing threats
30 November 2017
Special issue published: "Citizen Rights in the World of the New Computing Paradigms"
International Journal of Electronic Governance 9(3/4) 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment