- Spatial and historic characteristics of Phnom Penh central area: Railway Station Garden
- The rise of sustainable urban development on Reunion Island
- Neo-traditional neighbourhood design concepts based on the urban form of the historical cities of central Iran
- Traditional religious space, urban streetscape, and leisure activities: a case study in Tainan City, Taiwan
- Tourism development and revitalisation of San-Fang Qi-Xiang historic district, Fuzhou, China: a perspective of tourist experience
1 December 2014
Special issue published: "Spatial Planning and Historical Cities"
International Journal of Sustainable Society 6(3) 2014