- Queering all aboard: challenging the maleness of the leisure boat industry
- Social networking and gender effects in opportunity identification
- Men and women in IT entrepreneurship: consolidating and deconstructing gender stereotypes
- Gender differences in attitudes towards risk and ambiguity: when psycho-physiological measurements contradict sex-based stereotypes
- Gendering pursuits of innovation: embeddedness in networks and culture
- Board composition and environmental innovation: does gender diversity matter?
- The impact of R&D teams' gender diversity on innovation outputs
5 December 2014
Special issue published: "Reshaping Research on Innovation and Gender Issues: is Innovation Gendered?"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 24(1) 2015