- Lean manufacturing within critical healthcare supply chain: an exploratory study through value chain simulation
- A combined IDEF0 and FMEA approach to healthcare management reengineering
- Business process reengineering of drugs storage and distribution: a case study
- An axiomatic design-based approach for the patient-value-oriented design of a sustainable Lean healthcare system
- Waste not, want not. What are the drivers of sustainable medicines recycling in National Health Service hospital pharmacies (UK)?
- Boxed up and locked up, safe and tight! Making the case for unattended electronic locker bank logistics for an innovative solution to NHS hospital supplies (UK)
- Challenging times to pharmaceutical supply chains towards sustainability: a case study application
- A decision support tool, implemented in a system dynamics model, to improve the effectiveness in the hospital emergency department
- Performance analysis of a healthcare supply chain for RFID-enabled process reengineering
- Coping with uncertainties via resilient supply chain framework
- Inventory model under permissible delay in payments and inflation with generalised Pareto lifetime
- Supplier development and buyer-supplier relationship strategies - a literature review
12 December 2014
Special issue published: "Smart and Sustainable Healthcare Supply Chain"
International Journal of Procurement Management 8(1/2) 2015