- Multinational technology and intellectual property management - is there global convergence and/or specialisation?
- Globalisation of R&D and host-country patenting of multinational corporations in emerging countries
- Building global products and competing in innovation: the role of Chinese university spin-outs and required innovation capabilities
- The evolution of R&D capability in multinational corporations in emerging markets: evidence from China
- How to implement secondary product innovations for the domestic market: a case from Haier washing machines
- Organising for reverse innovation in Western MNCs: the role of frugal product innovation capabilities
- Patterns of R&D internationalisation in developing countries: China as a case
24 March 2014
Special issue published: "Global Products from Innovation Labs in Developing Countries"
International Journal of Technology Management 64(2/3/4) 2014