Extended versions of papers presented at Argentina and the Environment 2012 (AA2012).
- Biocatalysed acidification and metal leaching processes in sediments of polluted urban streams
- Water decontamination by silver and copper montmorillonite
- Arsenic biotransference to alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
- Mechanisms of arsenic and fluoride release from Chacopampean sediments (Argentina)
- Dynamic laser speckle and fuzzy mathematical morphology applied to studies of chemotaxis towards hydrocarbons
- Effect of the surfactant benzalkonium chloride in the sorption of paraquat and cadmium on montmorillonite
- Asterococcus superbus as a biosorbent of copper, zinc, cadmium and lead: adsorption isotherm and kinetic modelling