- Micro and small business in Brazil: asymmetries and financial fragility
- Entrepreneurship and small business in Eastern Europe: overcoming challenges, sustaining growth
- Revisiting the prescription of corporate governance standards: a panacea for big players and SMEs in the German financial industry alike?
- Liquidity, probability of bankruptcy and the corporate life cycle: the evidence from Czech Republic
- SMEs can overcome challenges and improve sustainability through preventive management strategies: some empirical evidences from a cluster of chemical industries in Western India
25 June 2013
Special issue: "SMEs after the Crisis or In Between?"
International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business 5(3) 2013