Expanded versions of papers presented at the RENT XXV Conference.
- Entrepreneurship education and boys' and girls' perceptions of entrepreneurs
- Patents and entrepreneurship: the impact of opportunity, motivation and ability
- How do family firm CEOs perceive their competitive advantages and disadvantages? Empirical evidence from the transportation industry
- Disembedded and beheaded? - a critical review of the emerging field of sustainability entrepreneurship
- Financing patterns in new technology-based firms: an extension of the pecking order theory
- Entrepreneurial orientation and market orientation as antecedents of organisational innovation and performance
- Mumpreneurship: a new concept for an old phenomenon?
- The interplay of entrepreneurial cognition and internal stakeholders