Expanded versions of papers presented at the Sweden-Japan Joint Colloquium ‘Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Applications.
- Multi-physics modelling of nuclear reactors: current practices in a nutshell
- Predicting actual reactor conditions: why time-domain simulation is necessary for BWR stability
- Characterisation of training scenarios for BWR operator training
- Triaxial rotor model for the study of the nuclear structure and transition between different symmetries in nuclei for A = 120-200 mass region
- Band moment of inertia of identical SD bands in A = 190 mass region
- Design of instrumentation for control and safety rod drive mechanisms of prototype fast breeder reactor
- Covariant treatment of collisions in particle physics