Expanded versions of papers presented at the Young Investigators Conference (YIC2012).
- Modelling and simulation of damage in woven fabric composites on meso-macro level using the independent mesh method
- Inverse analysis methodology on metal sheets for constitutive parameters identification
- Splitting methods for relaxation two-phase flow models
- A study on the influence of different variables for determination of flow stress using hydraulic bulge test
- Proper orthogonal decomposition-based model reduction for non-linear biomechanical analysis
- Framework for adaptive fluid-structure interaction with industrial applications
- Pre-strain effect on springback of 2D draw bending