- Are soft practices important for quality improvement?
- Exploring online repurchase behavioural intention of university students in Malaysia
- Early internationalisation of emerging MNEs: case of Top Glove Malaysia
- Depth penetration of enterprise risk management model in Malaysian government sector
- Authentic leadership, trust, and employees' work engagement: a comparative study of Islamic and conventional banks in Malaysia
- Specific match between specific types of strategic flexibility and sourcing strategy: another strategic approach to build competitive advantage
3 May 2013
Special issue: "Business Strategies to Improve Competitiveness in Malaysian Organisations"
Journal for Global Business Advancement 6(2) 2013