Expanded version of papers presented at the XXIV ISPIM Conference.
- Independent inventors and inbound open innovation: using a resource-based approach to create a tool for screening inventor approaches in order to facilitate technology in-licensing
- Diffusion of user innovations - a firm-level survey
- Applying the hub-and-spoke model to virtual communities: the IBM innovation approach
- The service innovation triangle: a tool for exploring value creation through service innovation
- Building up a firm's commercialisation competence: from product concept to the first reference
- Distinctive dynamic capabilities for new business creation: sensing, seizing, scaling and separating