The purpose of this special section is to present a collection of original papers that gives an overview of recent progress in research and development focusing on enhancing new creative services and their novel basic principles in image processing, pattern recognition, multimedia and robotics.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 2013 International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Intelligent robot services
- Creative new services and principles in image processing
- Creative new services and principles in biomedical engineering
- Computational vision for new media applications
- Intelligent principles in speech recognition
- Creative new IT fusion with computational vision
Manuscript submission: 30 November, 2013
Notification of acceptance: 31 December, 2013
Revised final manuscript submission: 15 February, 2014
Post a Comment