The purpose of this special issue is to present a collection of original papers which gives an overview of recent progress in research and development focusing on problem solving strategies and services using information and communication engineering in new computing environments such as mobile platforms, cloud computing and new media.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 2013 International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Creative new principles and services for new media and platforms
- Creative new communication systems in mobile platforms
- Creative new principles and services in cloud computing
- Database and security handling for new media
- Intelligent information systems and services for IT fusion
- Creative new services using ubiquitous networks
Manuscript submission: 30 November, 2013
Notification of acceptance: 31 December, 2013
Revised final manuscript submission: 15 February, 2014