For Part One see: International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management 11(2) 2011
- Re-examining the BMW-Rover affair: a case study of corporate, strategic and government failure?
- Phoenix from the ashes: can low carbon vehicles ensure the long-term viability of the West Midlands automotive cluster?
- Diverse regional sustainability strategies: template for the future or squandered resources?
- Localisation of product development based on competitive advantage of location and government policies: a case study of car makers in Brazil
- Learning across policy regimes: a case study of the Indian automobile industry