Papers from IDEAL 2010, the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning held in Paisley, Scotland, 1-3 September 2010.
- Approximating the covariance matrix of GMMs with low-rank perturbations
- Abstraction through clustering: complexity reduction in automated planning domains
- Towards a hybrid NMF-based neural approach for face recognition on GPUs
- An efficient randomised sphere cover classifier
- A generalisation of independence in statistical models for categorical distribution
- Dual stream data exploration