- What are the implications for global value chains when the market shifts from the north to the south?
- Upgrading of smallholder agro-food production in Africa: the role of lead firm strategies and new markets
- Upgrading and restructuring in the global apparel value chain: why China and Asia are outperforming Mexico and Central America
- Value chain dynamics, local embeddedness, and upgrading in the clothing sectors of Lesotho and Swaziland
- Global value chains in the electronics industry: characteristics, crisis, and upgrading opportunities for firms from developing countries
- Going mobile in China: shifting value chains and upgrading in the mobile telecom sector
- Global value chains in the automotive industry: an enhanced role for developing countries?
- The offshore services value chain: upgrading trajectories in developing countries
- Labour standards and technological upgrading: competitive challenges in the global football industry
17 August 2011
Special issue: Shifting end markets and upgrading prospects in global value chains
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development 4(1-3) 2011