- Barriers to small business creations in India
- Religion in entrepreneurship: how international and indigenous Indian entrepreneurs differ
- Livelihoods, social capital and small-scale indigenous enterprises in rural India: embeddedness or social exclusion?
- Human resource management of new Japanese founders
- Push and pull factor in an entry into an employment route: a study of nurtured entrepreneurship students
- Entrepreneurial traits and firm performance: is gender a matter?
- Preliminary investigation of Yemeni women entrepreneurs: some challenges for development and barriers to success
17 August 2011
Special issue: Entrepreneurship in Asia
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 13(4) 2011