The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine was held in Washington DC, USA, 1-4 November 2009.
- Predicting disease phenotypes based on the molecular networks with Condition-Responsive Correlation
- Integrated analysis of pharmacologic, clinical and SNP microarray data using Projection Onto the Most Interesting Statistical Evidence with Adaptive Permutation Testing
- Semi-automatic 3D segmentation of brain structures from MRI
- Predictions of flexible C-terminal tethers of bacterial proteins with the FLEXTAIL bioinformatics pipeline
- Improving accuracy of microarray classification by a simple multi-task feature selection filter
- Modelling gene and protein regulatory networks with Answer Set Programming