Papers from workshops at the European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (ECTEL) in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Augmenting the VLE using widget technologies
- Model-driven mashup personal learning environments
- Introducing qualitative dimensions to analyse the usefulness of Web 2.0 platforms as PLEs
- Using tag-clouds for supporting reflection in self-organised learning
- User identity issues in mashups for learning experiences using IMS Learning Design
- Infusing reflective practice in eLearning courses – can widgets help?