The first annual West Point Critical Infrastructure Symposium held at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York on 29-30 April 2010.
- Engineering of societal systems
- Rapid restoration of critical infrastructures: an all-hazards paradigm for fusion centres
- Identifying drinking water and water treatment systems vulnerabilities using the CARVER matrix method
- The banking and finance sector: new paradigms of resiliency and risk
- Regional critical infrastructure assessment: Kansas City
- An impact-based approach for the analysis of cascading effects in critical infrastructures