Papers from a workshop: Globalization, Competitiveness and Innovation held at the German Graduate School of Management and Law, Heilbronn, Germany.
- Developing world market-leading companies – innovation governance in German small and medium-sized enterprises
- Networks, knowledge flows and innovation in the Chilean meat sector
- In search of innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit: evidence from the pharmaceutical industry
- Reframing the role of lead users in radical innovations: an open innovation perspective
- Management of alliances: performance effects of project managers' participation
- Global supply chain risk management: a socio-technical perspective