Extended version of papers presented at a workshop on ‘Machine Learning in Biomedicine and Bioinformatics' at the Sixth International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 2007) held in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 13-15 Dec. 2007.
- Biomarker identification by knowledge-driven multilevel ICA and motif analysis
- Logistic ensembles of Random Spherical Linear Oracles for microarray classification
- Gene identification and survival prediction with Lp Cox regression and novel similarity measure
- An analysis pipeline for the inference of protein-protein interaction networks
- A technique to search for functional similarities in protein-protein interaction networks
- Refinement of under-determined loops of Human Prion Protein by database-derived distance constraints
- PRTAD: A database for protein residue torsion angle distributions