- The impact of economic performance on environmental quality in developing countries
- Consumer behaviour change through education for sustainable development: case of Latvia
- Decoupling of GDP and air pollution in the Czech Republic: trend analysis and policy story behind
- Economic and social dimensions of ecological conflicts: root causes, risks, prevention and mitigation measures
- The impact of environmental determinants of sustainable agriculture on country food security
- Integral assessment of national economy sustainable development
- Corporate environmentalism: an assessment of sustainability reporting among firms in Ghana
- National culture and attitude to ecology: on the example of Ukraine and Mongolia
- Regional differentiation of electricity prices: social-equitable approach
- Is phosphorus really a scarce resource?
- The main trends of innovation capacity influence on environmental situation: the case of Ukraine and Poland
- The concept of sustainability and regional development integration on the northeast coast of Brazil: the case of Pecém Beach-Ceará
- Biogas as an alternative energy source in Ukraine and Israel: current issues and benefits
5 July 2019
Special issue published: "Ecological Economics in Developing and Transition Countries"
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management 21(5/6) 2018