Extended versions of papers presented at the 2014 Well-being in the Information Society Conference.
- Communicating diabetes and diets on Twitter - a semantic content analysis
- The influence process of electronic word-of-mouth on traveller's visit intention: a conceptual framework
- The creation of inter-organisational IT governance for social welfare and healthcare IT - lessons from a case study
- Information flow and situational awareness in emergency medical dispatch
- FirstAED emergency dispatch, global positioning of community first responders with distinct roles - a solution to reduce the response times and ensuring an AED to early defibrillation in the rural area Langeland
- Serious games and active healthy ageing: a pilot usability testing of existing games