- Banking efficiency in Egypt: an application of data envelopment
- Transnational education in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries: the challenges of internationalisation and quality in higher education
- Data freshness evaluation in data integration systems
- Principal-principal internal governance mechanisms and the firms' performance: evidence from an emerging market
- Self-monitoring of workplace from the administration and the Islamic religion perspectives (comparative study)
17 March 2016
Special issue published: "Cost and Technology Challenges for Higher Education in an Increasingly Globalised World"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research 11(2) 2016