Extended versions of papers presented at the 2014 International Association of Maritime Economists annual conference.
- Analysis of the spatial development of the hinterland of ports: a case study
- Port choice strategies for container carriers in China: a case study of the Bohai Bay Rim port cluster [FREE OPEN ACCESS PAPER]
- Investigating the strategies for Australian regional ports' involvement in regional development
- Does superior service performance provided to shipping lines improve the perceived value of a port?
- Multi-dimensional service improvement under the multi-customer nature of container terminals