Includes extended versions of papers presented at the SIBRUniKL 2014 Conference on Interdisciplinary Business and Economic Research.
- Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977: does it provide a good model in regulating risk allocation provisions in oilfield contracts in Malaysia?
- Price and quality of remanufactured products related to consumer behaviour
- Malaysia's commodity export performance during Asian currency crisis and US subprime mortgage crisis
- Gravity model by panel data approach: empirical evidence from Nigeria
- Performance evaluation of biotech crops in emerging markets: the case of India