Extended versions of papers presented at the PROMASC track of the 2012 IEEE 21st International Workshop on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises.
- Collaborative knowledge as a service applied to the disaster management domain
- Prediction of cost and performance of cloud applications
- A decision-making method for business process outsourcing to the cloud based on business motivation model and AHP
- An overview on coalitional game-theoretic approaches for resource allocation in cloud computing architectures
- A refinement-based approach for building valid SOA design patterns