Includes extended versions of papers presented at the 2nd International Digital Human Modeling (DHM) Symposium.
- The influence of muscle action on joint loading during dynamic finger pressing tasks in an open-source modelling environment
- Certification by analysis and simulation validation
- A musculoskeletal fatigue model for prediction of aviator neck manoeuvring loadings
- Soft tissue human thigh and buttock finite element model to simulate vehicle seat cushion indentation
- Using a formal high-level language and an automated manikin to automatically generate assembly instructions
- Ride dynamic behaviour of coupled human-vehicle vibratory model
- Complementarities of digital human models and ergonomic work analysis in workstation design: the manual packaging task