Expanded versions of papers presented at the European Conference on Shipping, Intermodalism and
Ports (ECONSHIP) 2011.
- Measuring the scope of inter-firm agreements in the container shipping industry: an empirical assessment
- Shipowners' structure and fleet distribution in the liquefied natural gas shipping market
- European Union's policy on corporate social responsibility and opportunities for the maritime industry
- The impact of CO2 pricing or biodiesel on container transport in and passing through the Netherlands
- Probabilistic oil outflow: the tanker fleet in the context of risk analysis