Expanded versions of papers presented at the XXIII ISPIM Conference: Action for Innovation - Innovating from Experience and the 5th ISPIM Innovation Symposium: Stimulating Innovation - Challenges for Management, Science and Technology.
- Business and network models for innovation: strategic logic and the role of network position
- Finding the 'boundary mediators': network analysis of the joint R&D project between Toyota and Panasonic
- Innovation exploitation, exploration and supplier relationship management
- Understanding a firm's choice for openness: strategy as determinant
- Investigating open innovation strategies: a simulation study
- Open innovation strategies in the food and drink industry: determinants and impact on innovation performance
- Insights for orchestrating innovation ecosystems: the case of EIT ICT Labs and data-driven network visualisations