For this special issue, we invite research expanding the understanding of the formulation or implementation of corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies, including theoretical and empirical studies (both quantitative and qualitative).
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How is CSR related to leadership and the characteristics of top executives?
- What are the antecedents and consequences of responsible decision making?
- How can CSR be embedded in strategy formulation and implementation (product, corporate, R&D, human resource management)?
- How is organisational performance affected by strategic CSR?
- What is the relationship between CSR, firm reputation and firm performance?
- What is the relationship between government regulation, strategy and CSR?
- How does the relationship between government regulation, strategy and CSR vary by country?
- How does culture affect CSR and strategy?
- What is the relationship between corporate governance and CSR?
- What is the relationship between technology and CSR?
Submission of manuscripts: 15 January, 2015
Notification to authors: 15 April, 2015
Final versions due: 15 August, 2015