Papers from the 2008 IEEE International Symposium on Paralleland Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA 2008) held in Sydney, Australia, 10–12 December 2008.
- Orchestrating computational algebra components into a high-performance parallel system
- A task parallel algorithm for finding all-pairs shortest paths using the GPU
- Simulation-based evaluation of the Imagine stream processor with scientific programs
- Long-term microclimate monitoring in wildland cultural heritage sites with wireless sensor networks
- An optimal candidate selection model for self-acting load balancing of parallel file system
- Algorithmic skeletons for multi-core, multi-GPU systems and clusters
- SGL: towards a bridging model for heterogeneous hierarchical platforms