Papers from Sixth International Workshopon Databases in Networked Information Systems (DNIS 2010) held in Aizu, Japan, 29–31 March 2010.
- The evolving landscape of data management in the cloud
- Inference-usability confinement by maintaining inference-proof views of an information system
- Information interchange services for electronic health record databases
- Temporality-based user interface design approaches for desktop and small screen environment
- Social media analysis – determining the number of topic clusters from buzz marketing site
- Agent-based anonymous skyline set computation in cloud databases
- Mining special features to improve the performance of e-commerce product selection and resume processing