- Female self-employment among the Kleine Gemeinde in the Mennonite settlement of Blue Creek, Northern Belize
- Female entrepreneurship in China: opportunity- or necessity-based?
- Acquisition of external capital at start-up stage: differences between Swedish female- and male-owned firms
- Entrepreneurial attitudes and intentions: assessing gender specific differences
- Analysis of the barriers and limitations for the development of rural women's entrepreneurship
- The jamu system: linking small-scale enterprises, traditional knowledge and social empowerment?
- Experiences of ethnic minority immigrant women entrepreneurs in contrast to male counterparts
11 April 2012
Special issue: Gender issues in entrepreneurship
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 15(4) 2012