Papers from the 2010 International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC‘10), held in Okayama, Japan, 17-19 July 2010.
- Extensions to experiment design and identification algorithms for large-scale and stochastic processes
- Development of static friction compensation for feed drive motions of machine tools
- HVAC control strategies for thermal comfort and indoor air quality
- A novel power swings blocking scheme verified with a new power swing simulation model
- Fault detection for stator inter-turn short circuit in doubly fed induction generators using adaptive observers
- Asymptotic parameter sensitivity for polynomial dynamical systems
- Turbofan aero-engine full flight envelope control using H∞ loop-shaping control technique