Papers from the 18th Internationalizing Entrepreneurship Education and Training (IntEnt) Conference held in Oxford, Ohio, USA, 17-20 July 2008.
- Entrepreneurship theory, process, and practice in the 21st century
- Find your own way: entrepreneurship course development, strategic fit, and the problems of benchmarking
- Creativity and feasibility: applying the IDEO innovation processes to current societal challenges
- Gender and the effects of an entrepreneurship training programme on entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial knowledge gain
- Increasing entrepreneurial intention: effective entrepreneurship course characteristics
- Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions: the influence of entrepreneurial self-efficacy and attitudes
- Entrepreneurial intention among secondary students: findings from Portugal