Includes papers based on data collected through the Global Mobile Survey (GMS) led by the Institute for Communication Technology Management at the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business.
- Are phones fun? Usage and barriers to adoption for wireless data services among the younger generation of Asians
- Determinants of customer acceptance for mobile data services: an empirical analysis with formative constructs
- A study of the loyalty-building process for Mobile Data Service usage in Korea
- The pervasiveness of Mobile Data Services: Do usage and attitudinal divides exist in Asia and North America?
- Diffusion of innovation: analysis of internet cellular phone adoption by users in Jordan
- Balancing privacy concerns in the adoption of Location-Based Services: an empirical analysis
- Mobile data services in Finland: usage of networks, devices, applications and content
- An international study of smartphone usage