Papers from the 6th Annual International Symposium on Supply Chain Management, held in Calgary, Canada, 15- 17 October 2008.
- Supply chain assessment tool development in Thailand: an SME perspective
- Performance measurement in buyer-supplier collaboration programmes: implementing the common scorecard
- The impact of information sharing on supply chain performance: an empirical study
- A multi-attribute approach to the modelling of human elements in electronic negotiation
- Supply chain integration under chaotic conditions: not-for-profit food distribution
- Utilising multicriteria decision making for rewarding participants in collaborative e-procurement