International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation (IJTTC)
Call for papers: Special Issue on: “Research Methods in Technology Transfer and Value Assessment”
Guest Editor: Dr. Robert Jameson, Virtual Management Institute, USA.
Papers are invited from, but not limited to, the general topic of research methods that have been used, or can be applied in, technology transfer and commercialisation as well as value/intellectual property assessment. Ideally, such activity could assist inventors, innovators, managers, and policymakers in:
* Using patent systems to promote the utilisation of inventions arising from federally supported research or development
* Encouraging maximum participation of small business firms in federally supported research and development efforts
* Promoting collaboration between commercial concerns and nonprofit organisations, including universities
* Ensuring that inventions made by nonprofit organisations and small business firms are used in a manner to promote free competition and enterprise without unduly encumbering future research and discovery
* Promoting the commercialisation and public availability of inventions
* Protecting the public against nonuse or unreasonable use of inventions
* Minimising the costs of administering policies in this area
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, see the Journal Call for papers website.