International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology (IJCAT)
Call for papers: Special Issue on: “Virtual Design of Industrial Systems with Manufacturing and Assembling Errors”
Guest Editor: Dr. Pier Paolo Valentini, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy.
This special issue welcomes both academic and industrial contributions in all aspects of numerical and virtual engineering to simulate advanced mechanical systems with manufacturing and assembling errors, including but not limited to:
* Tolerance allocation problems in industrial assemblies (i.e. automotive, aerospace, medical, etc.)
* Shape and modelling errors
* Virtual simulation of mechanical and mechatronic systems with errors
* Errors in human-machine interaction
* Optimisation of assembling procedures
* Virtual reality in modelling, manufacturing and assembling
* Robust design
* New design strategies for industrial products
* Multibody dynamics of complex systems
* Influence of manufacturing and assembling errors on product performance
* Stochastic design
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, see the Journal Call for papers website.