- Connectivity and closeness among international financial institutions: a network theory perspective
- Is Eurasian Economic Union governance effective? Implications for the strategic entrepreneurship and innovation
- Corporate governance relationship with strategic management: a longitudinal case analysis of RELX Group (Elsevier)
- Corporate governance mechanisms and income smoothing: the case of European Union banks
- The impact of corporate governance on earnings management in emerging economies: the Greek evidence
6 September 2018
Special issue published: "Connecting the Dots Between Management and Governance: A Comparative Corporate Governance Mechanism"
International Journal of Comparative Management 1(3) 2018