IJFSE publishes original research papers, technical and experience reports, case studies and conference reports. Special Issues devoted to relevant topics in related research areas will occasionally be published.
We cordially invite authors to submit articles for consideration for IJFSE’s inaugural issue.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Software defect analysis methods and tools
- Mathematical and statistical models for data analysis and correlations
- Formal methods
- Product and process metrics collection and analysis
- Simulation techniques and environments
- System and service engineering
- Systems and services science
- Software integrity
- Domain-specific software engineering techniques and languages
- Novel software engineering methodologies
- Software development environments and CASE tools
- Software testing, analysis and verification
- Software understanding and reengineering
- Measurement, metrics, estimation methods, and empirical studies
- Software quality assurance
Details on how to submit to IJFSE are available here.