- Do stringent corporate governance practices ensure diligent corporate social responsibility among organisations: investigating the link therein
- Employee participation in corporate volunteering
- Customer perceptions of product assortment leading to store patronage: a study of small retailers
- Evolution of stakeholder management approach in business: a literature review
- Employees' participation in CSR initiatives and job outcomes - affective commitment, job satisfaction, organisational attractiveness, organisational performance and turnover intention
20 April 2018
Special issue published: "CSR in a Globalised World: Emerging Issues and Challenges"
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets 10(2) 2018