- Cultural diplomacy in post-apartheid South Africa's international relations: cosmetic or genuine change?
- The new CPF Life plans as portfolios
- A MARKAL-MACRO modelling approach to estimate carbon mitigation cost in India
- Practice what you preach: the failure of the welfare state and the discovery of total equality through capitalism
- How toxic is public debt?
- Leading by example: Canada and its Arctic stewardship role
- Emulating models of good governance: learning from the developments of the world's least corrupt countries
- The gender gap in policy orientation: how relevant is locality?
3 April 2018
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Public Policy
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Public Policy are now available here for free: