- The anthropology of tourism and development in Africa: mobile identities in a pastoral society in South-Ethiopia
- Voices about the impact of tourism on the Agave Landscape: comparisons between Tequila and Teuchitlan, Mexico
- Local perspectives of community-based tourism: case study from Thailand's Amphawa Floating Market
- Residents' use and perceptions of the Summer Palace World Heritage Site in Beijing, China
- ICTs as a co-creative way for effective tourism strategic marketing in Egypt
2 November 2014
Special issue published: "Tourism and Community: Development, Relationship, Impacts and Management"
International Journal of Tourism Anthropology 3(4) 2014